- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Monaco
Liverpool already have a top quality attack but they do need a top striker and a playmaker this summer to improve the squad depth.
Manchester United splashed heavy cash to reinforce their squad last summer and it seems that they are ready to spend heavily again to sign new stars this summer.
Chelsea arguably have the best midfield in the Premier League at the moment. They have quality players for the first team and also in the depth.
Manchester United and Chelsea have been tracking French international and Monaco star Tiemoue Bakayoko for quite some time.
Manchester United are looking to sign a new center forward in the summer transfer window and numerous top quality players are heavily linked with the Old Trafford club.
Manchester United sold French defensive midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin to Everton in the winter transfer window. Moreover, veteran midfielder Michael Carrick is not someone who would start every game and perform at the optimum level.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class goalscorer in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the retired Swedish star has been sensational for the Red Devils this season.
Arsenal and Liverpool were heavily linked with a move to sign French international and Monaco star Tiemour Bakayoko in the winter transfer window.
Mourinho wants someone who will provide a solid cover in front of the back four and therefore, Manchester United are looking to sign a strong defensive midfielder in the upcoming summer transfer window.
Under the management of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal have been inconsistent for a long time now. It will be intriguing to see if the French boss will still be at the Emirates at the end of the current campaign.