- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Category Archives: Middlesbrough
Chelsea have won their last five matches in the Premier League without even conceding a single goal. Can they beat an in form Middlesbrough side and keep another clean sheet? We shall see.
Chelsea are on a five game winning run in the Barclays Premier League and it will be intriguing to see if they can extend the streak when they face a hard working Middlesbrough side away from home next weekend.
Arsenal are on a six game winning run in the Barclays Premier League and should be considered favorites to make it seven when they face Middlesbrough at the Emirates tomorrow.
Manchester United were ousted by MK Dons in the last season’s Capital One Cup and must take the competition seriously this time around.
Manchester United drew 0-0 against their rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the last Premier League game and will be focusing on the Capital One Cup now.
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal qualified for the quarter finals of the competition by beating Middlesbrough in the 5th round.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of arch rivals Tottenham, Arsenal bounced back in midweek to beat Leicester and once again over take Spurs.
Liverpool will hope to bounce back in the capital one cup after a shocking away defeat against West Ham United on Saturday.
Liverpool suffered back to back premier league defeats for the first time since December 2013 but back then it was against top teams like Chelsea and City, this time it was against mid table sides like Villa and West Ham.