- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Middlesbrough
Arsenal lost against Everton last night and Liverpool have the chance to move back to second place in the Barclays Premier League with a win over Middlesbrough tonight.
Liverpool have only earned a single point from their last two league games and are now 6 points behind high flying Chelsea who have won their last 9 league fixtures.
Liverpool failed to earn all three points against Southampton yesterday and now Chelsea have the chance to go to the top of the table by beating Middlesbrough away from home.
Chelsea have won their last five matches in the Premier League without even conceding a single goal. Can they beat an in form Middlesbrough side and keep another clean sheet? We shall see.
Chelsea are on a five game winning run in the Barclays Premier League and it will be intriguing to see if they can extend the streak when they face a hard working Middlesbrough side away from home next weekend.
Arsenal are on a six game winning run in the Barclays Premier League and should be considered favorites to make it seven when they face Middlesbrough at the Emirates tomorrow.
Manchester United were ousted by MK Dons in the last season’s Capital One Cup and must take the competition seriously this time around.
Manchester United drew 0-0 against their rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the last Premier League game and will be focusing on the Capital One Cup now.
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal qualified for the quarter finals of the competition by beating Middlesbrough in the 5th round.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of arch rivals Tottenham, Arsenal bounced back in midweek to beat Leicester and once again over take Spurs.