- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
- Contact was Made – Man Utd Ready to Finally Agree €55million Star Signing
- €29milion Star Wants Over €6million-a-year to Sign with Spurs
- Not Keane – Liverpool Set to Move in to Agree $27million Star Signing
- Mourinho Keen – Man Utd Want $31million Star Signing
- Terms Agreed – How Chelsea will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Ready to Get €35m-€40m Star Signing Done for Liverpool
Category Archives: Middlesbrough
Arsenal are on a six game winning run in the Barclays Premier League and should be considered favorites to make it seven when they face Middlesbrough at the Emirates tomorrow.
Manchester United were ousted by MK Dons in the last season’s Capital One Cup and must take the competition seriously this time around.
Manchester United drew 0-0 against their rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the last Premier League game and will be focusing on the Capital One Cup now.
Reigning FA Cup champions Arsenal qualified for the quarter finals of the competition by beating Middlesbrough in the 5th round.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of arch rivals Tottenham, Arsenal bounced back in midweek to beat Leicester and once again over take Spurs.
Liverpool will hope to bounce back in the capital one cup after a shocking away defeat against West Ham United on Saturday.
Liverpool suffered back to back premier league defeats for the first time since December 2013 but back then it was against top teams like Chelsea and City, this time it was against mid table sides like Villa and West Ham.