- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Manchester City
Liverpool currently sit in second place, six points behind league leaders Chelsea and only a point ahead of Manchester City. The Reds and the Sky Blues will collide tomorrow night at Anfield. Who will come out on top?
After losing in the midweek against Everton, Arsenal suffered another defeat away from home vs Manchester City yesterday.
Arsenal lost their last league game against Everton away from home in the midweek. On the other hand, Manchester City defeated Watford. The Gunners will collide against the Citizens at the Etihad today. Who will win the contest?
After a three game winning run in the Barclays Premier League, Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat against Everton away from home and allowed Liverpool to leapfrog in the table.
Chelsea retained the top spot in the Barclays Premier League last weekend after defeating Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester United returned to winning ways after beating rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the EFL Cup. The Citizens and Pep Guardiola have failed to win in the last six outings now.
Manchester United collide against Manchester City tonight in the EFL Cup game. The Red Devils were humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend in the PL and will be looking to beat the Sky Blues.
Manchester United were absolutely humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend and Jose Mourinho will be looking to bounce back with a win when they face rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).
Tottenham collided against the league leaders at White Hart Lane and ended Manchester City’s perfect winning record by beating them 2-0.