- Perisic only Waiting for the Right Call from Manchester United
- Spurs have to Sign Riyad Mahrez – Enough is Enough
- Deal Close – Liverpool to Seal $13million Signing of Versatile Player
- Mourinho Looking to Sign Highly Rated $62,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Liverpool Want to Sign $21million Star who was Unstoppable in April/May
- Man Utd Want $32m Star who Agreed to Join Mourinho Few Months Back
- Liverpool Prepared to Pay this Amount to Sign 24-Capped Star
Category Archives: Manchester City
Liverpool collide against Manchester City at Anfield in the late kick off fixture tonight. The Reds lead the Sky Blues by just a single point at the moment.
Liverpool currently sit in second place, six points behind league leaders Chelsea and only a point ahead of Manchester City. The Reds and the Sky Blues will collide tomorrow night at Anfield. Who will come out on top?
After losing in the midweek against Everton, Arsenal suffered another defeat away from home vs Manchester City yesterday.
Arsenal lost their last league game against Everton away from home in the midweek. On the other hand, Manchester City defeated Watford. The Gunners will collide against the Citizens at the Etihad today. Who will win the contest?
After a three game winning run in the Barclays Premier League, Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat against Everton away from home and allowed Liverpool to leapfrog in the table.
Chelsea retained the top spot in the Barclays Premier League last weekend after defeating Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester United returned to winning ways after beating rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the EFL Cup. The Citizens and Pep Guardiola have failed to win in the last six outings now.
Manchester United collide against Manchester City tonight in the EFL Cup game. The Red Devils were humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend in the PL and will be looking to beat the Sky Blues.
Manchester United were absolutely humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend and Jose Mourinho will be looking to bounce back with a win when they face rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).