- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Manchester City
After a three game winning run in the Barclays Premier League, Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat against Everton away from home and allowed Liverpool to leapfrog in the table.
Chelsea retained the top spot in the Barclays Premier League last weekend after defeating Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester United returned to winning ways after beating rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the EFL Cup. The Citizens and Pep Guardiola have failed to win in the last six outings now.
Manchester United collide against Manchester City tonight in the EFL Cup game. The Red Devils were humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend in the PL and will be looking to beat the Sky Blues.
Manchester United were absolutely humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend and Jose Mourinho will be looking to bounce back with a win when they face rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).
Tottenham collided against the league leaders at White Hart Lane and ended Manchester City’s perfect winning record by beating them 2-0.
Tottennham attacker Heung-min Son wanted to leave the club in the summer transfer window. However, he is now a key member of the squad.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Last season, Leicester City did the unthinkable as they held off the likes of Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur to win the Premier League title. This season, there will be no such anomaly – the title race already looks … Continue reading