- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Manchester City
Liverpool and Manchester City will collide at the Etihad Stadium next weekend. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool will collide against Manchester City when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Arsenal were ripped apart by Liverpool at Anfield at the weekend and the Gunners are already 6 points behind league leaders Manchester United.
Manchester United have so far signed the likes of Lukaku, Lindelof and Matic in this summer’s transfer window but Mourinho needs further reinforcements before the start of the new PL campaign.
Tottenham Hotspur splashed the cash and signed Vincent Janssen in the last summer’s transfer window but the Dutch international failed to shine last season.
Manchester United are in search of a top class No.9 to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are in form at the moment but can they defeat Manchester City in their own backyard? Only time will tell.
Manchester United are just a single point behind Manchester City in the Premier League and a win tomorrow night will put them in pole position to finish 3rd.
Even if Arsenal are able to win the FA Cup, their season will be regarded as a failure due to terrible performances in the Premier League and in Europe.
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.