- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Leicester
- Liverpool Ready to Agree “Incredible Talent” Signing – 18 Goals/Assists
- Man Utd Player Ratings vs Southampton – EFL Cup Final
- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
Category Archives: Manchester City
Chelsea retained the top spot in the Barclays Premier League last weekend after defeating Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge.
Manchester United returned to winning ways after beating rivals and neighbors Manchester City in the EFL Cup. The Citizens and Pep Guardiola have failed to win in the last six outings now.
Manchester United collide against Manchester City tonight in the EFL Cup game. The Red Devils were humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend in the PL and will be looking to beat the Sky Blues.
Manchester United were absolutely humiliated by Chelsea at the weekend and Jose Mourinho will be looking to bounce back with a win when they face rivals Manchester City at Old Trafford in the EFL Cup.
Sancho was purchased by Manchester City when he was just 14-year-old (for a fee that could reportedly rise to £500,000).
Tottenham collided against the league leaders at White Hart Lane and ended Manchester City’s perfect winning record by beating them 2-0.
Tottennham attacker Heung-min Son wanted to leave the club in the summer transfer window. However, he is now a key member of the squad.
Manchester City are in red hot form at the moment under the management of new boss Pep Guardiola.
Last season, Leicester City did the unthinkable as they held off the likes of Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur to win the Premier League title. This season, there will be no such anomaly – the title race already looks … Continue reading
Celtic make a return back to the group stages of the Champions League this season after they came through their play-off tie with Hapoel Be’er Sheva.