- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Manchester City
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Liverpool are interested in reinforcing their midfield department this summer and more than a few stars are currently linked with the Anfield club.
Liverpool will collide against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium this Sunday. Who will come out on top?
The FA Cup returns this weekend, with the quarter final round of the famous cup competition.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
Chelsea have been brilliant under the management of Antonio Conte and deservedly lead the Premier League table with 18 wins in 22 games.
Liverpool have been interested in Joe Hart for quite some time and now reports suggest that they have moved in and made inquiries to sign him.
Tottenham had the best defense in the Premier League last season (along-with Manchester United). This season, they have the best defensive record so far. After 20 league games, Spurs have only conceded 14 goals, one fewer than league leaders Chelsea.
Since the departure of Pepe Reina from Anfield, Liverpool have failed to find a single goal keeper who could perform consistently well without any bloopers.
Liverpool collide against Manchester City at Anfield in the late kick off fixture tonight. The Reds lead the Sky Blues by just a single point at the moment.