- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Manchester City
Tottenham Hotspur splashed the cash and signed Vincent Janssen in the last summer’s transfer window but the Dutch international failed to shine last season.
Manchester United are in search of a top class No.9 to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are in form at the moment but can they defeat Manchester City in their own backyard? Only time will tell.
Manchester United are just a single point behind Manchester City in the Premier League and a win tomorrow night will put them in pole position to finish 3rd.
Even if Arsenal are able to win the FA Cup, their season will be regarded as a failure due to terrible performances in the Premier League and in Europe.
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
Chelsea were defeated by Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge in their last league game. Can they return to winning ways against Manchester City tonight? Only time will tell.
Chelsea suffered their fourth league defeat of the season, second at Stamford Bridge, when Crystal Palace bounced back from a goal down to beat the league leaders at the weekend.
Chelsea have been brilliant in the Premier League under the management of Antonio Conte and the Blues currently have a 10 point lead over their closest rivals Tottennham Hotspur.
Arsenal suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of West Brom in their last Premier League game. Next up, the Gunners will host Manchester City at the Emirates this Sunday. Who will come out on top?