- Matic Alternative? $44million Play Breaker High on Jose Mourinho’s Wishlist
- $35million Midfielder Wants to Agree Liverpool Move – Knows Klopp Admires Him
- World Class €125million Star Offered to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Mourinho Ready to Splash Cash to Sign Emil Forsberg
- Virgil Van Dijk Expected to Sign for Liverpool
- Real Chance of Signing – £350,000-a-week Star Only wants Man Utd Move
- Manchester United Ready to Move Big to Sign $117,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Manchester City
Since the appointment of Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham Hotspur have rapidly progressed and are favorites to finish above Arsenal this season.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Liverpool are interested in reinforcing their midfield department this summer and more than a few stars are currently linked with the Anfield club.
Liverpool will collide against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium this Sunday. Who will come out on top?
The FA Cup returns this weekend, with the quarter final round of the famous cup competition.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
Chelsea have been brilliant under the management of Antonio Conte and deservedly lead the Premier League table with 18 wins in 22 games.
Liverpool have been interested in Joe Hart for quite some time and now reports suggest that they have moved in and made inquiries to sign him.
Tottenham had the best defense in the Premier League last season (along-with Manchester United). This season, they have the best defensive record so far. After 20 league games, Spurs have only conceded 14 goals, one fewer than league leaders Chelsea.
Since the departure of Pepe Reina from Anfield, Liverpool have failed to find a single goal keeper who could perform consistently well without any bloopers.