- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: Manchester City
10 premier league wins in a row and for now there is no one stopping Liverpool as three points against Citizens mean that Reds are in pole position to win the title.
Liverpool are flying high towards the premier league title and more than anyone else, captain Steven Gerrard clearly believes this is his season.
Liverpool won their 10th consecutive game in the Barclays premier league to become firm favorites for the title.
The inner of today’s contest will surely become the favorites to win the premier league crown.
Liverpool and Manchester City will collide in perhaps the most significant game of the premier league on Sunday, a fixture that may as well decide the title.
Arsenal have been terrible in the second half of the season and it has been a painful ride for everyone attached with the club since new year.
Liverpool are two points clear at the top of Barclays premier league but for now the main contenders are Manchester City.
After staying on top of the premier league for a long time, Arsenal are now fighting to finish the season in fourth spot.
Arsenal fans will be hoping that they can take revenge against Manchester City at the Emirates as the gunners were dismantled at Etihad.
The draw against Swansea means that Arsenal are out of the title race but they can still give themselves a chance by beating Manchester City tomorrow.