- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Manchester City
Liverpool have only lost two league games in the league this season and Manchester City were the first team to beat them.
Liverpool are unbeaten in 16 games in all competitions and next up, they will collide against high flying Manchester City, who are unbeaten in the league this season.
Arsenal are heavily linked with a move to sign Northern Irish international and West Brom star Jonny Evans.
Arsenal suffered a shocking third round defeat in the FA Cup yesterday and the pressure on Arsene Wenger is mounting.
Arsenal are preparing for the departure of Alexis and Ozil and are linked with more than a few quality attackers.
Liverpool have more than a few quality attacking players in the team and recent reports suggest that they are interested in signing an experienced playmaker.
Liverpool defeated West Ham United in their own backyard and are now 5th in the Barclays Premier League.
Arsenal are nine points behind league leaders Manchester City at the moment and the Gunners will collide against the Citizens at the Etihad tomorrow.
After back to back defeats, Arsenal bounced back to earn all three points in the Premier League by beating Bournemouth 3-0 at home.
Liverpool will face Manchester City in the early kick off game on Saturday. The Reds are on a four game winning run and they have the quality to upset the Citizens in their own back yard.