- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Lyon
If Arsenal fail to qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League then we can expect more than a few big names to leave the club this summer.
Liverpool have utilized James Milner in the left back position this season but they need a long term solution for that position and must sign a proven quality player this summer.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, Liverpool have failed to sign a prolific goalscorer who could score at least 20 league goals in a season.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.
Tottenham were ousted from the Europa League last week and they bounced back in style to beat Stoke City 4-0 in the Premier League at the weekend.
The Gunners are heavily linked with top stars in the summer transfer window and the latest reports going on in the media will kind of shock the supporters.
At the moment, Liverpool have more than a few strikers with players like Origi, Sturridge, Ings, Benteke and Balotelli in the squad.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a proven quality goalscorer ever since Dutch striker Robin van Persie left the Gunners in 2012.
After losing failing to sign the likes of Jamie Vardy and Gonzalo Higuain, Arsenal have been chasing the signature of French striker Alexandre Lacazette.
Arsenal seem desperate to hire the services of a top striker this summer. So far, they have been disappointed in the pursuit of several center forwards and the fans are absolutely frustrated.