- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Lyon
The Gunners will end up playing Europa League next season for the first time under Wenger if Liverpool are able to beat Middlesbrough today.
Arsenal have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad in the form of Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka, Mohamed Elneny, Francis Coquelin and injured Santi Cazorla.
Liverpool were once again disappointing at Anfield and could only earn a single point against Southampton. In four outings against the Saints this season, the Reds have failed to score even a single goal.
Arsenal have been interested in signing French international and Lyon star Alexandre Lacazette for a long time but it seems that they will end up losing the battle.
Arsenal are in search of a top quality out and out striker to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window and several in form stars are linked with the club.
Liverpool have a brilliant attacking line but Klopp needs a world class out and out center forward if he wants his team to challenge the best of sides in the continent next season.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, Liverpool have lacked a world class goalscorer in the team and the Reds badly need someone, who could score more than 20 league goals a season.
If Arsenal fail to qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League then we can expect more than a few big names to leave the club this summer.
Liverpool have utilized James Milner in the left back position this season but they need a long term solution for that position and must sign a proven quality player this summer.
Since the departure of Luis Suarez, Liverpool have failed to sign a prolific goalscorer who could score at least 20 league goals in a season.