- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Lyon
Arsenal are already out of the title race and are currently 6th in the Premier League table. The North Londoners must strengthen their team in the winter transfer window if they are to get back into the Champions League for … Continue reading
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has mostly kept Mkhitaryan out of the squad and it will not come as any surprise to see the Armenian leave in the winter transfer window.
Arsenal have to improve their squad in the winter transfer window if they are to challenge for big prizes in the second half of the campaign. At the moment, they are 12 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp signed the likes of Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line last summer but the defense still proved to be inconsistent.
Arsenal have lacked a world class out and out center forward since Dutch star Robin van Persie left the club to join Manchester United few years back.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and it will be hard for them to attract the best of players in the continent.
After failing to qualify for the Champions League, Arsenal need top quality signings to bounce back next season.
Manchester United signed superstar striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer last summer and the retired Swedish international proved to be brilliant under the management of Mourinho.
The Gunners will end up playing Europa League next season for the first time under Wenger if Liverpool are able to beat Middlesbrough today.
Arsenal have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad in the form of Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka, Mohamed Elneny, Francis Coquelin and injured Santi Cazorla.