- Klopp Fighting to Sign $85,000-a-week La Liga Star for Liverpool
- Mourinho now Sure he will Get $117,000-a-week Star Signing Done for Man Utd
- Liverpool Prepared to Agree Mammoth $97million Deal – Could Convince Club
- Arturo Vidal Open to joining Manchester United
- Perisic will join Man Utd as Per the Man who Broke Zlatan Deal
- Jose Well Placed to Capture $56million Seleccao Star for Man Utd
- Klopp Hints $52,000-a-week Defender will be Playing for Liverpool Next Season
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool have been busy in the transfer window and have sealed two key signings this winter in the form of Marko Grujic and Steven Caulker.
Liverpool suffered another defeat at the hands of arch rivals Man United and will hope to get back to winning ways when they face Exeter City in the FA Cup replay at Anfield.
Manchester United are back in the title race after beating Liverpool at Anfield once again. However, the Red Devils need to reinforce their strike-force with a big name if they are to have a strong chance of winning the crown.
Liverpool need quality players in almost every department and must hold onto key players if they are to challenge for big prizes.
After losing to arch rivals Manchester United, Liverpool now find themselves near the bottom half of the table in 9th position.
There were rumors going on in the media about Liverpool handing Mignolet a new contract. Unfortunately, the rumors have turned into a reality.
Liverpool suffered their second league defeat at Anfield under the management of Jurgen Klopp and this time around, arch rivals Manchester United defeated the Reds.
Manchester United and Liverpool collided at Anfield yesterday and against all odds, the Red Devils earned three points.
Liverpool have been quite busy in the winter transfer window and have already sealed the signing of Serbian midfielder Marko Grujic. The Reds have also lured center back Steven Caulker on loan.
Liverpool have the chance to go level on points with Manchester United if they can beat the Red Devils at Anfield tomorrow.