- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
- Agreement Reached – How Chelsea will Line up with €222million Star
- Liverpool have Approached Club to Agree $81million Samba Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $65million Star Signing – Not Griezmann
- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool will kick start their new season against Stoke City in the Premier League. Can the new look side beat the Potters on Sunday?
Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign young Norwegian midfielder Edvard Sandvik Tagseth and are close to luring Spanish star Asier Illarramendi as well.
Having secured the signing of Brazilian playmaker Roberto Firmino this summer, Liverpool are still keen to further improve their attacking line.
Liverpool will kick start their new season where they ended the last one, against Stoke City away from home.
Liverpool have secured some key signings this summer and one of the deals was to get rid of Glen Johnson and replace him with quality full back Nathaniel Clyne.
Liverpool have already signed two forwards this summer in the form of Danny Ings from Burnley and Christian Benteke from Aston Villa.
Arsenal have thus far completed only one major signing in the form of Petr Cech from Chelsea this summer. The Czech international has already started to show his class after brilliant performance against former team in the Community Shield victory … Continue reading
Liverpool have been mainly linked with two Real Madrid players this summer in the form of Denis Cheryshev and Asier Illarramendi.
Liverpool’s pre-season ended yesterday with a win over Swindon where marquee signing Christian Benteke scored his first goal for the club on debut.
Liverpool really do not need to sign any other playmaker or striker this summer after reinforcing the attack with quality players.