- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool have won their last three games in all competitions and will be looking to continue the winning run when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season and they may further strengthen the department in the winter transfer window.
Liverpool have more than a few quality attacking players in the team and recent reports suggest that they are interested in signing an experienced playmaker.
Liverpool defeated West Ham United in their own backyard and are now 5th in the Barclays Premier League.
Liverpool splashed 10 million pounds to hire the services of Andrew Robertson from Hull City in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool needed to sign a left back in the summer transfer window and they did complete that objective by hiring the services of Andrew Robertson from Hull City.
Liverpool have been trying to agree a new contract with star midfielder Emre Can for quite some time but the latest reports suggest that the German international is now close to leaving the club.
Liverpool are currently three points behind Chelsea and Arsenal in the Premier League and would home that the London clubs will drop points on Sunday when they face the Manchester Clubs.
Liverpool have been linked with German international and Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka for quite some time and the latest reports are intriguing.
Liverpool retained their top place in the Champions League group after beating Maribor 3-0 at Anfield last night.