- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp needs depth in his attacking department and Liveprool are currently linked with more than a few playmakers. One of them is Real Madrid star James Rodriguez.
Tottenham splashed the cash to hire the services of French international Moussa Sissoko from Newcastle United last summer but the move did not prove to be fruitful.
Liverpool desperately need to sign a solid central defender to improve their back line and they were heavily linked with Southampton star Virgil van Dijk.
The Reds have been heavily linked with a move to sign Dutch international and Southampton star Virgil van Dijk for quite some time and it will not come as any surprise if he moves to the Anfield club this summer.
Liverpool need major reinforcements in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the Premier League title next season and several top players are in the focus.
Liverpool’s weakest department is none other than their defense. Under the management of Klopp, the Merseysiders have leaked goals on consistent basis and that issue at the back has to be resolved if they are to have any chance of challenging … Continue reading
Liverpool signed a new goal keeper last summer in the form of Loris Karius but the German international proved to be average and was soon replaced by Simon Mignolet in the starting XI.
Arsenal failed to qualify for the Champions League and they may end up losing some key players as well in the summer transfer window.
Jurgen Klopp’s men defeated Boro 3-0 at Anfield to book their place in the UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool completed their main objective of qualifying for the next season’s Champions League after they finished 4th in the league by beating Boro yesterday.