- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool reinforced their squad in the summer transfer window but did not strengthen their strike-force.
Liverpool’s title hopes were dented against Sunderland after a 2-2 draw at the Stadium of Light. The Reds are now 5 points behind Chelsea who have the chance to stretch the difference to 8 points when they face Tottenham tomorrow … Continue reading
Liverpool failed to beat relegation threatened Sunderland side away from home and have handed Chelsea the chance to go eight points clear at the top.
Liverpool face Sunderland today at the Stadium of Light and have the chance to move within three points of league leaders Chelsea for the time being.
Liverpool registered their fourth win on the trot in the Premier League by beating rivals Manchester City at Anfield in the last game. Next up, the Reds will face Sunderland at the Stadium of Light today.
Liverpool are in the market to sign a quality attacking midfielder knowing that Sadio Mane will be leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
Liverpool will play Sunderland away from home tomorrow and will be hoping to register their 5th league win on the trot.
Liverpool won their 4th consecutive league game yesterday by beating Manchester City and the Reds are now four points ahead of the Sky Blues.
Since the departure of Pepe Reina from Anfield, Liverpool have failed to find a single goal keeper who could perform consistently well without any bloopers.
Liverpool collide against Manchester City at Anfield in the late kick off fixture tonight. The Reds lead the Sky Blues by just a single point at the moment.