- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool have been brilliant in the attacking third this season but it will be intriguing to see if they can perform at the optimum level without Coutinho, who left to join Barca this month.
Liverpool are in search of a top quality star who could replace Philippe Coutinho at Anfield and a new name is in the lime light.
Liverpool need to replace Philippe Coutinho as soon as possible in the January transfer window.
Liverpool have lost a superstar this month as Coutinho completed his move to Barcelona. The question is, how will the Reds cope without the little magician?
Liverpool have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid star Dani Ceballos this month and the latest reports seem positive for the Reds.
Liverpool have been linked with French international and Monaco star Thomas Lemar since the summer transfer window and the latest updates going on in the media are intriguing.
Liverpool have utilized Roberto Firmino in the center forward position under the management of Klopp and before the start of this season, the Brazilian star even got the No.9 shirt.
Liverpool need a quality playmaker now that Coutinho has left the Reds to move to Barcelona. Reports are now linking the Merseysiders with Brazilian international Lucas Moura.
Liverpool need a world class midfielder to replace Philippe Coutinho at Anfield and reports suggest that they want to sign Ivan Rakitic from the Catalan giants.
Liverpool have already lost Coutinho this summer and German international Emre Can has been linked with a move away from Anfield as well.