- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
Category Archives: Liverpool
After terrible performances in the last month, Liverpool will look to get back to winning ways when they face Hull City in the Premier League.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
According to recent reports, Liverpool star Adam Lallana has been heavily linked to sign a new deal with the Anfield club.
All eyes will be on Anfield tonight as Liverpool collide against Chelsea in a blockbuster Premier League contest. However, the supporters of both the teams will also have one eye on the transfer deadline.
Liverpool ended 2016 brilliantly by beating Manchester City. However, they have been terrible since the turn of the year.
Tomorrow night, league leaders Chelsea will collide against an out of form Liverpool side, who have lost their last three home games. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool desperately need to strengthen their squad this month but they have focused more on signing new deals with their current crop of players.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp perhaps thought that Liverpool have an overcrowded strike-force. So, he let go the likes of Balotelli and Benteke.
Ukrainian international and Dynamo Kyiv star Andriy Yarmolenko has been linked with a move to England for a long time.
Liverpool have played poor football this month and have been knocked out of two cup competitions as well.