- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Liverpool
The Reds will play Everton when the Premier League returns but for now, their players are showcasing the talents in the international break.
Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Liverpool clearly made a mistake by selling the likes of Balotelli and Benteke. The duo are performing well after moving on and the strikers at Anfield have mostly been useless.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool’s attacking players have been brilliant this season but the Reds need more depth in the department. The Merseysiders did suffer when Sadio Mane left for the African Cup of Nations in Janaury.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool have moved in and inquired about two left backs, which confirms that Jurgen Klopp seriously wants a new fullback to strengthen his back line.
Liverpool have been looking to sign a new left back for a long time now and as per recent reports, a few LBs are in the limelight.
Liverpool have been in search of a top quality defensive midfielder for a long time and once again Argentine star Leandro Paredes is in the limelight.
With only 9 games remaining in Liverpool’s season, the Reds are currently fourth in the league and are four points above Man United, who have two games in hand.
Liverpool signed James Milner from Manchester City on a free transfer when Brendan Rodgers was in charge of the club.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.