- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool have signed more than a few players this summer to fill in important positions, mainly defense.
Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher retired at the end of last season and much was talked about who will replace him at Anfield.
Barcelona may have one of the best attacking lineups in the world, but their defensive fragilities were exposed last season mainly by European Champions Bayern Munich.
Liverpool football club had one of the best strikers in the world few years back in the form of Fernando Torres. However, now he is not even considered as a major threat by defenders.
The Premier league leaders Liverpool face a tricky fixture next week against Swansea away from home. The kind of form they are in, Reds should be considered favorites to maintain their perfect record.
First thing first, Lugano did not exactly say that his compatriot and Liverpool star Luis Suarez is better than Cavani. What he really said is that Luis is the second best player in the world.
Today we bring you another blast from the past and it is Torres again. The Spanish international used to be a shining star for Liverpool and scored numerous fantastic goals for them in his 3.5 years stay.
Liverpool’s Luis Suarez might not be playing club football due to a hefty ten game ban but his prolific form continues for the national side as he scored twice against Peru to help his side to victory.
The merseysiders have done effective business in the summer transfer window but there were few top names that they failed to lure for one reason or the other.
Arsenal only completed one major signing this summer, Mesut Ozil and left many important positions that needed reinforcements.