- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool are on a roll at the moment and will look to register their 7th consecutive league win when they face Sunderland in midweek.
It will be fair to say that Arsenal’s premier league title dream for the current season is virtually over after humiliating defeat at the hands of Chelsea.
Liverpool won their 6th consecutive Barclays premier league game in a row to keep up pace in the title race.
After losing to Liverpool last weekend, Manchester United bounced back in the premier league with a win against West Ham.
Liverpool continue their fantastic winning run in the premier league to maintain their pace in the title race.
A win for the merseysiders will be there 6th consecutive in the league and in such brilliant form, Reds are favorites to earn all three points against Cardiff side.
Fernando Torres was once the darling of the kop but turned into a villain when he moved to Chelsea in January 2011.
Goes without saying that Liverpool have the best attack in the premier league at the moment and so versatile that every combination up front has worked for the Reds.
Liverpool will look to continue their impressive form when they face relegation battling Cardiff side on Saturday.
Liverpool vs Manchester United is a fixture that has absolutely got nothing to do with the league positions of the teams.