- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Category Archives: Liverpool
From Champions League seekers to PL title favorites, Liverpool have come a long way under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Normally, we try to predict the strongest possible starting XIs that might feature for a team but since Jose Mourinho claims he may start a weakened Chelsea side against Liverpool so lets just analyze that.
Liverpool did what City and Chelsea failed in their last games i.e. to fight hard and win against a relegation threatened team and strengthen position in the title race.
Not even kicking a ball after Manchester City’s win and Liverpool have received massive boost in their pursuit of premier league title as bottom of the table club Sunderland took points away from City and Chelsea.
Liverpool will look to continue their brilliant winning run when they face Norwich on Sunday and the Reds can make their PL record by registering 11 consecutive wins in a row.
Liverpool have been the best team by some distance since the turn of the year and for now favorites to win the Barclays premier league.
Liverpool have topped the weekly charts of AP rankings for the fourth time and are head of teams like Atletico Madria and Borussia Dortmund.
10 premier league wins in a row and for now there is no one stopping Liverpool as three points against Citizens mean that Reds are in pole position to win the title.
Liverpool are flying high towards the premier league title and more than anyone else, captain Steven Gerrard clearly believes this is his season.
Liverpool won their 10th consecutive game in the Barclays premier league to become firm favorites for the title.