- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
Category Archives: Liverpool
Arsenal are in pole position to qualify for Champions League yet again but last year’s premier league runner ups Liverpool are in a complex scenario.
Arsenal are currently six points ahead of Liverpool and have won six league games in a row as they will host the Reds at the Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal are six points ahead of Liverpool in the Barclays premier league and are in top form having won 6 back to back league games.
Manchester United has been under the spotlight for quite sometime. Mostly due to their lack of conviction when playing. A win against arch rivals Liverpool showed that The Red Devils are now cruising to their return in Europe’s elite competition … Continue reading
Manchester United moved 5 points ahead of their arch rivals Liverpool in the race for top 4 spot with a 2-1 victory at Anfield.
The race for Champions League places may take another turn today as Liverpool and Manchester United collide at Anfield.
The big day has arrived as two of English football’s biggest clubs will collide in a contest that may decide who will play next year’s Champions League.
As the top four race hots up, every point becomes more and more crucial. Liverpool against Manchester United is always special but on Sunday the game will move up a notch.
Manchester United will face arch rivals Liverpool at Anfield in the game that might decide which team will qualify for Champions League next season.
Manchester United will face in form Liverpool side in arguably the most important game of the season for both.