- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Liverpool
Arsenal must continue their winning run with Manchester United right behind them but face a tough fixture against Liverpool.
Liverpool are keen to keep star playmaker Raheem Sterling at Anfield for long term but the England international has not agreed a contract yet.
Arsenal may as well shatter Liverpool’s top 4 hopes if they beat the Reds at the Emirates on Saturday.
There have been rumours circulating that Arsenal are weighing up a move that would see Raheem Sterling move to the Emirates this summer, with Theo Walcott going in the opposite direction as part of the deal.
Liverpool are finding it hard to secure long term deal for superstar winger England international Raheem Sterling.
After the departure of Luis Suarez last summer, Raheem Sterling became the focal point of Liverpool’s attacking setup.
The premier league will return from next weekend with a cracking contest between Arsenal and Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium.
With international games going on around the world, Liverpool hosted an all star charity match between teams selected by two Anfield legends Gerrard and Carragher.
Arsenal are in pole position to qualify for Champions League yet again but last year’s premier league runner ups Liverpool are in a complex scenario.
Arsenal are currently six points ahead of Liverpool and have won six league games in a row as they will host the Reds at the Emirates Stadium.