- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
- Mata Starts in Midfield – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Look to Agree $33million Striker Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Agree $217million Star Signing for Man Utd
- 4-2-3-1: How Liverpool will Line up with $81.5million Star
- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
Category Archives: Liverpool
Liverpool already have a top quality attack but they do need a top striker and a playmaker this summer to improve the squad depth.
Liverpool desperately need quality and depth in their strike-force if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool are linked with a superstar playmaker in the form of James Rodriguez and he will be a fantastic capture for the Reds.
Liverpool’s attack has so far been the best in the country but Jurgen Klopp wants more depth and quality in his offense. Therefore, the Reds are eyeing quality players to improve the squad.
Liverpool have to improve their squad this summer by signing top players and if reports in the media are anything to go by then Klopp has been given a huge chance to sign a proven quality star in the form … Continue reading
Liverpool must improve their back line this summer and stop leaking goals or else they can forget about winning any title next season under the management of Klopp.
Liverpool are heavily linked with stars to reinforce various key departments as Jurgen Klopp looks to strengthen his squad this summer.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Liverpool are looking at options to reinforce their key departments in the summer transfer window and various top quality players are linked at the moment.
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.