- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Stars Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Southampton
- World Class €125million Star Could be Offered to Liverpool – He Likes Klopp
Category Archives: Leipzig
Liverpool and Arsenal badly need to reinforce their squads in the summer transfer window if they are to make progress next season.
Liverpool have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Emre Can and Georginio Wijnaldum.
Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Liverpool clearly made a mistake by selling the likes of Balotelli and Benteke. The duo are performing well after moving on and the strikers at Anfield have mostly been useless.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Tottenham have been interested in signing Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha for a long time now and they are still looking to lure him.
Liverpool owners must focus on making the club not just profitable but successful as well. FSG must invest big time next summer and let Klopp lure quality stars if they are to progress next season.
Liverpool are in the market to sign a quality attacking midfielder knowing that Sadio Mane will be leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
Arsenal are facing a central defensive crisis at the moment with key players like German international Per Mertesacker and Brazilian star Gabriel Paulista out injured at the moment.
So far, Arsenal have secured the signing of one central defender in the summer transfer window by luring England international Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.