- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Leipzig
Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Liverpool clearly made a mistake by selling the likes of Balotelli and Benteke. The duo are performing well after moving on and the strikers at Anfield have mostly been useless.
After selling the likes of Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke last summer, Liverpool have mainly used Firmino in the center forward position this season.
Tottenham have been interested in signing Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha for a long time now and they are still looking to lure him.
Liverpool owners must focus on making the club not just profitable but successful as well. FSG must invest big time next summer and let Klopp lure quality stars if they are to progress next season.
Liverpool are in the market to sign a quality attacking midfielder knowing that Sadio Mane will be leaving for the African Cup of Nations.
Arsenal are facing a central defensive crisis at the moment with key players like German international Per Mertesacker and Brazilian star Gabriel Paulista out injured at the moment.
So far, Arsenal have secured the signing of one central defender in the summer transfer window by luring England international Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.