- Three things we learned: Germany 1-1 Spain
- Chelsea nearing an agreement with Antonio Conte’s successor
- International friendly [Preview]: Netherlands vs England
- Jack Wilshere offered take-or-leave offer by Arsenal
- Manchester United pair miss training session with France
- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
Category Archives: Leipzig
Liverpool have already signed Virgil van Dijk this month and are prepared to seal their 2nd January signing to replace Coutinho.
Liverpool officially agreed a deal to sign Naby Keita from Leipzig for next season and the player will join the club on July, 1st.
Liverpool were eager to sign Guinean international and Leipzig star Naby Keita last summer but the German club did not let him leave.
Manchester United signed Eric Bailly last year and Victor Lindelof this year to strengthen their central defense.
Liverpool chased RB Leipzig star Naby Keita in the summer transfer window and eventually agreed a deal to sign him next year.
Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign Naby Keita from Leipzig next summer as confirmed yesterday on the club’s official website.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho has mainly been linked with a move away from the club this summer and that has frustrated the supporters big time.
Liverpool have so far failed in their pursuit to lure Leipzig star Keita. Moreover, star midfielder Adam Lallana is going to miss the first two months of the new campaign due to a thigh injury.
Liverpool have not given up on securing the signature of Naby Keita yet and if the latest reports are anything to go by then the Reds will make one final push to sign him this summer.
Manchester United have already strengthened their strike-force and the back line. Now, they must reinforce the attacking and the defensive midfield departments in time before the start of the new season.