- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing – Not Mbappe
- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
Category Archives: Leicester City
Totenham have already reinforced their midfield department this summer by signing a top quality defensive midfielder in the form of Victor Wanyama from Southampton.
After signing the likes of Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano, Arsene Wenger is looking to improve the quality of his attack and two top players have been in the limelight recently.
Arsenal are heavily linked with a move to sign Leicester City playmaker Riyad Mahrez to improve their attacking midfield department.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few quality players this summer to reinforce his squad for next season and now he needs a new fullback.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Arsenal are closing in to sign Leicester City playmaker Riyad Mahrez in a huge deal this summer.
Arsenal need a top quality goalscorer in the summer transfer window, someone who will score at least 20 goals in the Premier League to help them win the title.
Arsenal have more than a few quality attacking players in the squad such as the likes of Santi Cazorla, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Iwobi, Alexis Sanchez and record signing Mesut Ozil.
Italian coaches are renowned for setting up strong defensive formations and it will not come as any surprise if new Chelsea boss Antonio Conte does the same at Stamford Bridge.
Having reinforced his squad by signing the likes of Swiss midfielder Granit Xhaka and Japanese striker Takumsa Asano, Arsene Wenger must sign a top quality attacking midfielder in the summer transfer window.
Leicester City defied all odds and won the Barclays Premier League title last season. Now, the Foxes are hoping to hold onto their key players in the summer transfer window.