- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
Category Archives: Leicester City
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move to sign Leicester City superstar Riyad Mahrez in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United face Leicester City in the Community Shield contest and manager Jose Mourinho has selected a strong starting XI for the game.
Jose Mourinho will battle it out against Claudio Ranieri when Manchester United face Leicester City in the Community Shield tomorrow.
Manchester United and Leicester City will collide in the Community Shield contest tomorrow. Will the Premier League champions lift the trophy or will Jose Mourinho propel United to victory.
Premier League champions Leicester City will collide against FA Cup champions Manchester United in the Community Shield contest this weekend. Who will come out on top?
The Gunners are heavily linked with top stars in the summer transfer window and the latest reports going on in the media will kind of shock the supporters.
After winning the Premier League title last season, Leicester face a tough task of holding onto their key players this summer.
Totenham have already reinforced their midfield department this summer by signing a top quality defensive midfielder in the form of Victor Wanyama from Southampton.
After signing the likes of Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano, Arsene Wenger is looking to improve the quality of his attack and two top players have been in the limelight recently.
Arsenal are heavily linked with a move to sign Leicester City playmaker Riyad Mahrez to improve their attacking midfield department.