- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Leicester City
Arsenal took another step towards Champions League qualification after winning their third PL game on the trot yesterday. The Gunners are now a point behind Liverpool, who will collide against the Hammers away from home today.
Liverpool have quality attackers in their squad but only Sadio Mane has raw pace. Klopp needs more pacy attackers to improve the quality and depth of his offense.
In the past few seasons, Spanish international David De Gea has been Man United’s best player by some distance and the Red Devils must hold on to him.
Arsenal look a different side since Arsene Wenger has opted to utilize a 3-4-3 formation instead of the usual 4-2-3-1 system.
Arsenal bounced back from a goal down to beat Manchester City and qualify for the FA Cup final at the weekend. The North Londoners will collide against PL leaders Chelsea in the final of the competition.
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Liverpool were once again rampant against a top 6 team last night and this time around, the Reds humiliated Arsenal at Anfield.
Liverpool have been poor against relegation threatened teams this season and were recently defeated by the Foxes away from home.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of another relegation threatened team and now, even a top four finish looks highly unlikely.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?