- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Leicester City
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of another relegation threatened team and now, even a top four finish looks highly unlikely.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?
Liverpool will collide against Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night. Who will come out on top?
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Liverpool’s defense has been shaky since the departure of Rafael Benitez from the club. Moreover, the Reds have badly missed a top quality goalkeeper since Pepe Reina lost his form few seasons ago.
Manchester United spent record fee to hire the services of a world class midfielder in the form of Paul Pogba from Juventus in the summer transfer window.
After three defeats on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways and defeated Northampton Town in the EFL Cup.
It looks highly unlikely that Arsenal will seal another signing before the start of the new Premier League campaign. However, it will not come as any surprise if the Gunners secure key signings before the transfer window closes at the end … Continue reading