- Klopp Fighting to Sign $85,000-a-week La Liga Star for Liverpool
- Mourinho now Sure he will Get $117,000-a-week Star Signing Done for Man Utd
- Liverpool Prepared to Agree Mammoth $97million Deal – Could Convince Club
- Arturo Vidal Open to joining Manchester United
- Perisic will join Man Utd as Per the Man who Broke Zlatan Deal
- Jose Well Placed to Capture $56million Seleccao Star for Man Utd
- Klopp Hints $52,000-a-week Defender will be Playing for Liverpool Next Season
Category Archives: Leicester City
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Liverpool were once again rampant against a top 6 team last night and this time around, the Reds humiliated Arsenal at Anfield.
Liverpool have been poor against relegation threatened teams this season and were recently defeated by the Foxes away from home.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of another relegation threatened team and now, even a top four finish looks highly unlikely.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?
Liverpool will collide against Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night. Who will come out on top?
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Liverpool’s defense has been shaky since the departure of Rafael Benitez from the club. Moreover, the Reds have badly missed a top quality goalkeeper since Pepe Reina lost his form few seasons ago.