- International friendly [Preview]: Netherlands vs England
- Jack Wilshere offered take-or-leave offer by Arsenal
- Manchester United pair miss training session with France
- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
Category Archives: Leicester City
Global daily fantasy football platform Oulala.com has become the Official Fantasy Football Partner of Premier League football club, Leicester City.
“As long as I keep shooting, one is bound to go in.” – Alberto Gilardinho. The Italian striker’s philosophy that the more shots you take, the more goals you will score. Not quite, Alberto.
Leicester City midfielder Riyad Mahrez has been in brilliant form in the Premier League this season.
Tottenham are interested in reinforcing their strike-force in the upcoming January transfer window.
Jamie Vardy now leads the Premier League goal scoring charts after netting his fifth and sixth goals of the season in Leicester’s 5-2 defeat to Arsenal on Saturday, despite playing with a broken wrist.
Arsenal lost to Chelsea last weekend and bounced back in style to beat arch rivals Tottenham in the midweek game.
After another defeat against Chelsea last weekend, Arsenal bounced back in style to beat rivals Tottenham in the Capital One Cup game.
Last Sunday, Roy Hodgson announced his squad for England’s Euro 2016 qualifiers against San Marino and Switzerland. Of the 22 players named, four were strikers, Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Theo Walcott and Jamie Vardy.
The Gunners have one of the best attacking squads in the Premier League but they are seriously lacking a regular goal scorer at the moment.
Two unexpected stars of the opening Premier League weekend come head-to-head this Saturday as West Ham United host Leicester City.