- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
Category Archives: Leicester City
Leicester City midfielder Riyad Mahrez has been in brilliant form in the Premier League this season.
Tottenham are interested in reinforcing their strike-force in the upcoming January transfer window.
Jamie Vardy now leads the Premier League goal scoring charts after netting his fifth and sixth goals of the season in Leicester’s 5-2 defeat to Arsenal on Saturday, despite playing with a broken wrist.
Arsenal lost to Chelsea last weekend and bounced back in style to beat arch rivals Tottenham in the midweek game.
After another defeat against Chelsea last weekend, Arsenal bounced back in style to beat rivals Tottenham in the Capital One Cup game.
Last Sunday, Roy Hodgson announced his squad for England’s Euro 2016 qualifiers against San Marino and Switzerland. Of the 22 players named, four were strikers, Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Theo Walcott and Jamie Vardy.
The Gunners have one of the best attacking squads in the Premier League but they are seriously lacking a regular goal scorer at the moment.
Two unexpected stars of the opening Premier League weekend come head-to-head this Saturday as West Ham United host Leicester City.
Bottom of the Premier League at Christmas is never a good sign. Still there nine games later, seven points off survival and with just nine games to go, mission impossible.
Chelsea will face in form Leicester City next in the Barclays Premier League and expect the Blues to end City’s winning run as well.