- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
Category Archives: Leicester City
Liverpool have been linked with Riyad Mahrez since Coutinho left the club to join Barcelona this month.
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Algerian international and Leciester City superstar Riyad Mahrez lately and reports going on in the media are interesting.
Arsenal suffered a shocking third round defeat in the FA Cup yesterday and the pressure on Arsene Wenger is mounting.
Liverpool need to act swiftly and secure the signing of a top quality player, who would replace Coutinho at the club.
Liverpool star Philippe Coutinho could end up joining Barcelona this month and therefore, reports suggest that the Reds are already looking at stars, who could replace the Brazilian.
Liverpool ripped Swansea City apart 5-0 at Anfield in their last Premier League contest. Next up, the Reds will collide against Leicester City, who lost away to Watford on Boxing Day.
Manchester United and Leicester City will collide against each other in the Premier League tonight. Both the teams were ousted from the League Cup in the midweek.
At the weekend, Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat in the Premier League and they are now 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Chelsea lost their opening PL game of the season against Burnley at home but bounced back to beat the likes of Tottenham and Everton.
Manchester United are looking to sign an attacking midfielder before the closure of the summer transfer window and a few quality stars are linked.