- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
Category Archives: Leicester City
Liverpool will collide against Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night. Who will come out on top?
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Liverpool’s defense has been shaky since the departure of Rafael Benitez from the club. Moreover, the Reds have badly missed a top quality goalkeeper since Pepe Reina lost his form few seasons ago.
Manchester United spent record fee to hire the services of a world class midfielder in the form of Paul Pogba from Juventus in the summer transfer window.
After three defeats on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways and defeated Northampton Town in the EFL Cup.
It looks highly unlikely that Arsenal will seal another signing before the start of the new Premier League campaign. However, it will not come as any surprise if the Gunners secure key signings before the transfer window closes at the end … Continue reading
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move to sign Leicester City superstar Riyad Mahrez in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United face Leicester City in the Community Shield contest and manager Jose Mourinho has selected a strong starting XI for the game.