- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Category Archives: Leicester City
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Liverpool were once again rampant against a top 6 team last night and this time around, the Reds humiliated Arsenal at Anfield.
Liverpool have been poor against relegation threatened teams this season and were recently defeated by the Foxes away from home.
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of another relegation threatened team and now, even a top four finish looks highly unlikely.
Leicester City will host Liverpool in their first game after sacking Claudio Ranieri. Who will come out on top tonight?
Liverpool will collide against Leicester City in the Premier League on Monday night. Who will come out on top?
After a series of disappointing results, Liverpool bounced back with a victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Manchester United have drawn their last three league games and will be looking to get back to winning ways when they face Leicester City tomorrow.
Chelsea’s brilliant 13 game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Tottenham. The Blues then bounced back by beating Peterborough in the FA Cup.
Liverpool’s defense has been shaky since the departure of Rafael Benitez from the club. Moreover, the Reds have badly missed a top quality goalkeeper since Pepe Reina lost his form few seasons ago.