- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Leicester City
At the weekend, Arsenal suffered yet another shocking defeat in the Premier League and they are now 9 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Chelsea lost their opening PL game of the season against Burnley at home but bounced back to beat the likes of Tottenham and Everton.
Manchester United are looking to sign an attacking midfielder before the closure of the summer transfer window and a few quality stars are linked.
Manchester United have scored eight goals and conceded none in their opening two PL games and next up, they will collide against Leicester City at Old Trafford.
Arsenal defeated Chelsea in the Community Shield contest last weekend and they will now kick start the Premier League campaign against Leicester City on Friday night.
Tottenham have not been able to strengthen their squad as yet, mainly because they do not want to pay huge transfer fees.
Manchester United have got one of the best goal keepers in the world in the form of David De Gea.
Liverpool have already signed Mohamed Salah to improve their attacking midfield but reports still suggest that they are interested in Demarai Gray of Leicester City.
Jurgen Klopp’s men defeated Boro 3-0 at Anfield to book their place in the UEFA Champions League.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous attackers and as per recent reports, Leicester City’s Demarai Gray is in the lime light as well.