- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Lazio
Tottenham splashed a huge sum to hire the services of Moussa Sissoko from Newcastle United last summer and the French international proved to be massive flop at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Senegalese international and Lazio star Keita Balde for quite some time.
Manchester United have an overcrowded central defense at the moment with stars like Rojo, Blind, Smalling, Jones and Bailly around.
Manchester United are on a roll at the moment having won their last five games in all competitions. The Red Devils won their first trophy under the management of Jose Mourinho by beating Southampton in the EFL Cup final last … Continue reading
Tottenham have a brilliant back line but with Vertonghen out injured, Mauricio Pochettino probably needs to further strengthen his defense this month.
Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij is heavily linked with a move away from the Serie A next summer and top PL clubs are interested in signing the Dutch star.
Liverpool are interested in more than a few playmakers this month and once again Lazio attacker Keita Balde is on the radar.
Manchester United signed a top quality defender Eric Bailly in the summer transfer window but the defense has not been solid this season.
Liverpool have an overcrowded attacking midfield at the moment with players like Adam Lallana, Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Lazar Markovic around. Moreover, even Georginio Wijnaldum is a natural attacking midfielder.
Last season, Liverpool suffered a lot at the back mainly due to the inconsistent performances from first choice goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.