- Man Utd Want to Close Signing of €35million Italian to Replace Superstar
- Mkhitaryan in No.10 Role – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Man City
- From France – Liverpool Ready to Agree $23million Star Signing
- Not Lacazette/Lukaku – Arsenal have Moved to Agree “Fast” $64million Star Signing
- Mourinho Moves in to Finally Agree $64million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Surprise Selection – Chelsea’s Confirmed XI Formation vs Southampton
- Press Image – Arsenal Ready to Agree $83million Record Breaking Signing
Category Archives: Juventus
Manchester United have already secured the signing of a top central defender in the form of Eric Bailly, however, new manager Jose Mourinho wants to secure the services of another quality center half in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal have been looking to secure the signing of a quality out and out striker and must lure one this summer at all costs if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.
Manchester United have spent heavy cash to reinforce the midfield department over the past few years. Still, the Red Devils have not been able to replace the legendary Paul Scholes.
Signing an out and out striker should be Tottenham’s priority in the summer transfer window. The North Londoners failed to hire one in the last two transfer markets and must ensure that they finally get a quality star this time … Continue reading
Despite spending heavy cash in the summer transfer window to sign Christian Benteke from Aston Villa, Liverpool are still in need of a clinical goalscorer.
Leicester City are once again 5 points ahead of Tottenham Hotspur after beating Newcastle United in the Premier League last night.
Tottenham have been trying to secure the signing of an out and out striker since last summer but have failed.
Will Liverpool be able to reinforce their squad before the winter transfer window ends tomorrow night? Only time will tell but they are surely linked with a few players who can make them stronger.
Tottenham have progressed big time under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and are in a fantastic position to qualify for the Champions League by finishing in the top 4.
Over the past decade, Arsenal have only been able to perform in one half of the season and that is the main reason why they have not won the title.