- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Juventus
After winning 6 back to back games in all competitions, the English Champions stumbled again at home against Tottenham.
Manchester United had one of the best young stars at their hands but the Red Devils did not realize his potential and let him leave for Juventus.
It is clear that after reinforcing their attacking midfield, Arsenal’s next transfer target will be to strengthen the strikeforce.
Andrea Pirlo is one of the best players in the world, a legendary figure in Italian football but Juevntus may look to off load him in January.
Arsene Wenger’s side are in top class form. Gunners registered 10th consecutive away win after beating Marseille in the Champions League and bright days are ahead.
Arsenal and Spurs are level in the premier league and it looks likely that the battle between them will go right down to the wire again. For now, they are both interested in signing a quality striker in January.
The transfer saga of Cesc Fabregas is about to come to end and it looks likely that the Spaniard will stay at Barcelona this summer, much to the disappointment of Manchester United manager who is still looking to sign his … Continue reading
Not so long ago the Citizens had four world class strikers at their disposal. The names like Sergio Aguero, Mario Balotelli, Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez are worrying for defenders over the world but now Manchester City are losing quality … Continue reading
For several years now, Barcelona have been considered to be the best club team in the world. They’re not vastly wealthy like PSG or Manchester City, and they’re owned by fans and supporters rather than a rich Arab Sheikh.
Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain will be looking to finish the job tonight and qualify for the quarter finals of champions league with ease. The Italian and French leaders dominated the first legs away from home against Celtic and Valencia respectively … Continue reading