- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Juventus
Real Madrid progressed to the last four of the Champions League for the eighth consecutive season as they saw through their quarter-final challenge versus Juventus.
Arsenal are reportedly in a two-way battle with Juventus to pursue the services of Real Madrid outcast Dani Ceballos. The 21-year-old joined the European champions from Real Betis last summer, and he has since been restricted of playing time with … Continue reading
Serie A holders Juventus are reported to have enquired over the possibility of signing Manchester United attacker Anthony Martial at the end of the current campaign.
Tottenham Hotspur entertain Juventus in the Champions League round of 16 second-leg tie on Wednesday night.
Manchester United are interested in strengthening their attack and lately, they have been heavily linked with Argentine international and Juventus star Paulo Dybala.
Liverpool have already secured the signing of Virgil van Dijk for the winter transfer window but the Reds must further strengthen their squad for the second half of the campaign.
Manchester United are looking to improve their attack and recent reports suggest that they are seriously interested in signing Argentine international and Juventus star Paulo Dybala.
Manchester United suffered another set-back in their pursuit of the Premier League title as Burnley earned a point at Old Trafford yesterday.
Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his back line in the upcoming winter transfer window and a certain Juventus star is in the lime light.
Manchester United spent a decent sum to sign Bailly from Villareal last year. This year, they splashed the cash to lure Lindelof from Benfica.