- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Category Archives: Inter Milan
Liverpool finished 8th in the Barclays Premier League last season and must step up big time if they are to have any hope of finishing in the top four next season.
Will Arsenal sign a top quality striker in the summer transfer window or once again fans will be left frustrated with all the rumors?
Having completed the signings of center back Joel Matip, goalie Loris Karius and attacking playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool are now looking to sign a quality center midfielder this summer.
Last summer, Tottenham were desperately looking to sign a top out and out striker but failed. The North Londoners even failed to lure a top forward in the winter transfer window as well.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality striker and once again a certain Argentine international in the form of Mauro Icardi is linked with a move to the Emirates.
The Reds lured a versatile midfielder last winter in the form of Marko Grujic and the Serbian scored on his debut yesterday. Manager Jurgen Klopp seems serious about signing a top quality midfielder in the summer transfer window as well.
Arsenal must improve the overall quality of their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title next season.
Even after spending heavy cash under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United desperately need to add world class stars in their attack.
Tottenham Hotspur have been impressive under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and must further improve the quality of their squad to challenge the best of teams in Europe next season.
Since the departure of legendary defenders like Rio Ferdinand and former captain Nemanja Vidic, United have lacked a strong leader at the back.