- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
Category Archives: Inter Milan
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality striker and once again a certain Argentine international in the form of Mauro Icardi is linked with a move to the Emirates.
The Reds lured a versatile midfielder last winter in the form of Marko Grujic and the Serbian scored on his debut yesterday. Manager Jurgen Klopp seems serious about signing a top quality midfielder in the summer transfer window as well.
Arsenal must improve the overall quality of their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title next season.
Even after spending heavy cash under the management of Louis van Gaal, Manchester United desperately need to add world class stars in their attack.
Tottenham Hotspur have been impressive under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and must further improve the quality of their squad to challenge the best of teams in Europe next season.
Since the departure of legendary defenders like Rio Ferdinand and former captain Nemanja Vidic, United have lacked a strong leader at the back.
Liverpool have been busy in the winter transfer window and secured few deals. However, they have not sealed any marquee signing to heavily reinforce the quality of the squad.
Arsenal have been somewhat busy in the winter transfer window and secured the signing of a versatile midfielder in the form of Mohamed Elneny from FC Basel.
Liverpool are already active in the transfer window and have secured a key deal to sign Serbian star Marko Grujic.
Arsenal finished 2015 as league leaders but can they go all the way and win the coveted prize after more than a decade? Only time will tell.