- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Inter Milan
After securing the signings of Bailly, Ibra and Mkhitaryan, United have mainly been linked with one superstar in the form of Paul Pogba.
Arsenal have already signed a top quality star in the form of Granit Xhaka from German club Borussia Monchengladbach to reinforce the midfield department.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality out and out center forward this summer to reinforce their strike-force.
Liverpool finished 8th in the Barclays Premier League last season and must step up big time if they are to have any hope of finishing in the top four next season.
Will Arsenal sign a top quality striker in the summer transfer window or once again fans will be left frustrated with all the rumors?
Having completed the signings of center back Joel Matip, goalie Loris Karius and attacking playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool are now looking to sign a quality center midfielder this summer.
Last summer, Tottenham were desperately looking to sign a top out and out striker but failed. The North Londoners even failed to lure a top forward in the winter transfer window as well.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality striker and once again a certain Argentine international in the form of Mauro Icardi is linked with a move to the Emirates.
The Reds lured a versatile midfielder last winter in the form of Marko Grujic and the Serbian scored on his debut yesterday. Manager Jurgen Klopp seems serious about signing a top quality midfielder in the summer transfer window as well.
Arsenal must improve the overall quality of their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title next season.