- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Hull City
Arsenal comfortably defeated Hull City in the 5th round replay tie away from home and booked a place in the last eight of the FA Cup.
Reigning FA Cup champions will collide against Hull City tonight. The Gunners failed to win the 5th round tie at the Emirates and a replay will decide who will qualify for the next round.
With the Premier League title race over on Sunday, Arsenal must look to end season on a high and finish second.
Chelsea have sealed the Premier League title with a win over Crystal Palace yesterday and Arsenal fans will be disappointed.
A must win game for Liverpool if they are to keep their top 4 hopes alive but Rodgers’ men are not in form.
Liverpool suffered a set-back in their pursuit of CL football as they could only earn one point against West Brom.
Chelsea extended their lead at the top of the Barclays premier league to six points and they also have a game in hand.
After getting eliminated from the Champions League, Chelsea could not bounce back with a win in PL as Saints held them to a draw at Stamford Bridge.
Arsenal face Hull City in the repeat of last year’s FA Cup final and Gunners will hope for the same result.
Defending champions Arsenal will start their defense of FA Cup trophy against Hull City at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.