- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Hull City
Manchester United have one foot in the final of the EFL Cup after beating Hull City 2-0 in the first leg. Still, manager Jose Mourinho has opted for a very strong starting XI against the Tigers tonight.
The Red Devils’ brilliant winning run in the PL was ended by Liverpool and then they also failed to beat Stoke City at the weekend.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea bounced back with victories against Peterborough (FA Cup) and Leicester (Premier League).
The Red Devils will collide against the Tigers tonight in the EFL Cup and Mourinho’s men should be considered favorites to register their 9th win on the trot.
Manchester United dismantled Reading 4-0 on Saturday and registered their 8th win on the trot.
Liverpool are in the market to reinforce their squad and are once again linked with a few left fullbacks.
Tottenham were defeated by Manchester United in the last league game at the weekend and are now 10 points behind league leaders Chelsea after 15 fixtures.
Liverpool reinforced their defense by signing a new goalie and two new central defenders in the summer transfer window.
After winning the first three Premier League games under the management of new boss Antonio Conte, Chelsea have only earned a single point from their last three fixtures.
Liverpool have been in top form lately and they comfortably won their last game against Derby County in the EFL Cup.