- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
- Shocking – Liverpool Could Get Points Deducted
- Arsenal Have Agreed $85,000-a-week Star Deal
- Man Utd Moved in to Seal First Option on Signing $32million Player
- Mourinho wants Man Utd to Agree €102,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool Look to Agree Versatile $27million Star Signing – Need Him Now
- Not Coutinho – The Highest Valued Liverpool Star is Worth £53.5m
Category Archives: Hull City
The Red Devils will collide against the Tigers tonight in the EFL Cup and Mourinho’s men should be considered favorites to register their 9th win on the trot.
Manchester United dismantled Reading 4-0 on Saturday and registered their 8th win on the trot.
Liverpool are in the market to reinforce their squad and are once again linked with a few left fullbacks.
Tottenham were defeated by Manchester United in the last league game at the weekend and are now 10 points behind league leaders Chelsea after 15 fixtures.
Liverpool reinforced their defense by signing a new goalie and two new central defenders in the summer transfer window.
After winning the first three Premier League games under the management of new boss Antonio Conte, Chelsea have only earned a single point from their last three fixtures.
Liverpool have been in top form lately and they comfortably won their last game against Derby County in the EFL Cup.
Arsenal comfortably defeated Hull City in the 5th round replay tie away from home and booked a place in the last eight of the FA Cup.
Reigning FA Cup champions will collide against Hull City tonight. The Gunners failed to win the 5th round tie at the Emirates and a replay will decide who will qualify for the next round.
With the Premier League title race over on Sunday, Arsenal must look to end season on a high and finish second.