- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Hull City
Liverpool have so far signed attacking players like Dominic Solanke and Mohamed Salah and they must focus on strengthening their back line.
Liverpool desperately need to sign a new left back in the summer transfer window and it looks likely that they will hire the services of Andrew Robertson from Hull City.
Liverpool needed a new left back last summer but Jurgen Klopp could not sign one and opted to use James Milner in the LB position last season.
A victory against Boro on Sunday will guarantee Champions League football for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp will need top players to challenge the best of teams in Europe’s elite tournament next season.
Liverpool bounced back from their disappointing draw against the Saints at Anfield to absolutely rip West Ham United apart in their own back yard.
Liverpool have been in search of a left back for a long time now and they must sign one in the summer transfer window.
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
Liverpool collide against Hull City today and manager Jurgen Klopp has selected a very strong starting XI.
After terrible performances in the last month, Liverpool will look to get back to winning ways when they face Hull City in the Premier League.
Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool dropped points last night in their respective PL fixtures. Now, Manchester United have the chance to close the gap on their top four rivals by beating Hull City at Old Trafford tonight.