- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Hull City
A victory against Boro on Sunday will guarantee Champions League football for Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp will need top players to challenge the best of teams in Europe’s elite tournament next season.
Liverpool bounced back from their disappointing draw against the Saints at Anfield to absolutely rip West Ham United apart in their own back yard.
Liverpool have been in search of a left back for a long time now and they must sign one in the summer transfer window.
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
Liverpool collide against Hull City today and manager Jurgen Klopp has selected a very strong starting XI.
After terrible performances in the last month, Liverpool will look to get back to winning ways when they face Hull City in the Premier League.
Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool dropped points last night in their respective PL fixtures. Now, Manchester United have the chance to close the gap on their top four rivals by beating Hull City at Old Trafford tonight.
Manchester United have one foot in the final of the EFL Cup after beating Hull City 2-0 in the first leg. Still, manager Jose Mourinho has opted for a very strong starting XI against the Tigers tonight.
The Red Devils’ brilliant winning run in the PL was ended by Liverpool and then they also failed to beat Stoke City at the weekend.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea bounced back with victories against Peterborough (FA Cup) and Leicester (Premier League).