- Tottenham Set to Secure $100,000-a-week Star Signing
- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
Category Archives: Hull City
Spanish defender Hector Bellerin started his first league game in over a month vs Chelsea, however, he lasted only 17 minutes on the pitch.
Liverpool collide against Hull City today and manager Jurgen Klopp has selected a very strong starting XI.
After terrible performances in the last month, Liverpool will look to get back to winning ways when they face Hull City in the Premier League.
Tottenham, Arsenal and Liverpool dropped points last night in their respective PL fixtures. Now, Manchester United have the chance to close the gap on their top four rivals by beating Hull City at Old Trafford tonight.
Manchester United have one foot in the final of the EFL Cup after beating Hull City 2-0 in the first leg. Still, manager Jose Mourinho has opted for a very strong starting XI against the Tigers tonight.
The Red Devils’ brilliant winning run in the PL was ended by Liverpool and then they also failed to beat Stoke City at the weekend.
After a disappointing defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea bounced back with victories against Peterborough (FA Cup) and Leicester (Premier League).
The Red Devils will collide against the Tigers tonight in the EFL Cup and Mourinho’s men should be considered favorites to register their 9th win on the trot.
Manchester United dismantled Reading 4-0 on Saturday and registered their 8th win on the trot.
Liverpool are in the market to reinforce their squad and are once again linked with a few left fullbacks.