- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Hoffenheim
Liverpool spent heavy cash last summer to secure many signings but just could not replace someone like Luis Suarez.
Liverpool are wasting no time in the transfer market this summer with another new signing in the form of 23-year-old Brazilian wonderkid Roberto Firmino.
Since Firmino’s agent claimed that the Brazilian will be joining a Premier League side, two clubs were mainly in the lime light for his signature.
Liverpool fans finally have exciting transfer news as they are closely linked to sign top quality players.
Liverpool fans will not care one bit about Raheem Sterling leaving if the club can secure the signing of exciting talent like Roberto Firmino.
Manchester United and Liverpool have been in the race to sign Brazilian star Roberto Firmino of Hoffenheim.
It seems that Manchester United are more interested in signing attacking players, something they did last season and did not really work well.
Manchester United have got to be the most active club in the transfer window as far as the British media rumors are concerned.
If Liverpool are to have any hope of qualifying for Champions League, they must sign Champions League level players.
Manchester United seem very busy in the transfer window if reports in the media are anything to go by.