- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Deal Close – Spurs to Secure $54million Signing
- Manchester United Ready to Agree Terms with $90,000-a-week Star
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed Starting XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal Looking to Finally Sign Julian Draxler
- Man Utd will be Ready to Sign Gianluigi Donnarumma
- Virgil will Sign and be Given Squad Number by Liverpool Soon – Former Journalist
Category Archives: Hoffenheim
Liverpool suffered a set-back in their opening game of the Premier League as Watford earned a point against the Merseysiders thanks to a goal in injury time.
Tottenham Hotspur sold star right back Kyle Walker to Manchester City in the summer transfer window and they need a quality player to replace the England international.
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy needs to splash the cash to secure key signings this summer or else they can forget about winning the Premier League title.
Liverpool let go the likes of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli last summer and did not replace them. They must sign an out and out striker this summer.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and have what it takes to become serious title contenders under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Arsenal must sign a proven quality striker in the summer transfer window if they are to have any hope of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool are currently looking to sign a striker and it will not come as any surprise if Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke leave the Reds in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool are in brilliant form at the moment and will qualify for next season’s Champions League if they beat Sevilla in the Europa League final on 18th May.
Liverpool secured the signing of Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim last summer and the Brazilian international has been brilliant for the Reds this season.
Liverpool spent heavy cash last summer to secure many signings but just could not replace someone like Luis Suarez.