- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Category Archives: Hoffenheim
Liverpool registered their first PL win of the season by beating Crystal Palace 1-0 at Anfield at the weekend.
Liverpool suffered a set-back in their opening game of the Premier League as Watford earned a point against the Merseysiders thanks to a goal in injury time.
Tottenham Hotspur sold star right back Kyle Walker to Manchester City in the summer transfer window and they need a quality player to replace the England international.
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy needs to splash the cash to secure key signings this summer or else they can forget about winning the Premier League title.
Liverpool let go the likes of Christian Benteke and Mario Balotelli last summer and did not replace them. They must sign an out and out striker this summer.
Liverpool are flying high in the Premier League and have what it takes to become serious title contenders under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Arsenal must sign a proven quality striker in the summer transfer window if they are to have any hope of winning the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool are currently looking to sign a striker and it will not come as any surprise if Mario Balotelli and Christian Benteke leave the Reds in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool are in brilliant form at the moment and will qualify for next season’s Champions League if they beat Sevilla in the Europa League final on 18th May.
Liverpool secured the signing of Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim last summer and the Brazilian international has been brilliant for the Reds this season.