- Manchester United eyeing cut-price deal for ex-club graduate
- Three things we learned: Arsenal 1-1 Atletico Madrid
- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
Category Archives: Gremio
Liverpool’s 18 game unbeaten run in all competitions was ended by Swansea City on Monday night. Next up, the Merseysiders will collide against West Brom in the FA Cup and will hope to get back to winning ways.
Chelsea have had a difficult Premier League campaign so far and they are already 14 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Liverpool needed three points against the Hammers to remain in pole position ahead of Arsenal for Champions League qualification and they did not disappoint at all.
Liverpool will face West Ham United today and only three points will keep them in pole position to finish fourth in the Premier League table.
Liverpool need a quality out and out center forward in the summer transfer window to solve the strike-force dilemma once and for all.
Liverpool sold Christian Benteke last summer and the Belgian international returned to Anfield to haunt Jurgen Klopp last weekend. The former Aston Villa man scored twice to seal victory for Crystal Palace.
So far, Liverpool have signed two top quality attacking players this summer in the form of Sadio Mane (Southampton) and Georginio Wijnaldum (Newcastle United) to strengthen their offense for next season.
Tottenham’s Argentine boss Mauricio Pochettino mainly strengthened the attack and defense in the last summer’s transfer window.