- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Germany
The European club football is entering its final phase as far as this season is concerned and then all eyes will be on the Copa America and the European Championships.
We have had some cracking games during the international break so far and the game between rivals Germany and England was exactly that.
England will face friendlies against Netherlands and World Champions Germany during the international break.
France defeated World Champions Germany last night in a friendly game held at the Stad de France.
Chelsea sit comfortably on top of the premier league going into the latest international break but have few injury concerns.
Chelsea are red hot favorites to regain the premier league title for the first time since 2010 but they have to keep key players fit.
Arsenal record signing Mesut Ozil has not been performing at his optimum level for quite some time since moving to Emirates.
Germany and Argentina are colliding in a friendly in a repeat of the World Cup final held in July and the South Americans are dominating at the moment.
The biggest show on earth finally reached its climax as Germans won their 4th World Cup crown beating Argentina 1-0 in the final.
Four years ago, the World Cup final was stuck in a similar scenario as last night. Then Andres Iniesta scored a late goal in the second ET half of extra time to win it for Spain, this time it was … Continue reading