- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Galatasaray
Who would have thought that after just 15 premier league games, the English champions Manchester United will be out of the title race being 13 points behind leaders.
Arsenal lead the way in the premier league and the champions, Manchester United are no less than 8 points behind them, sitting 8th in the table.
Blues legend Didier Drogba posted a picture on his Instagram with his former Chelsea team mates who made history in Munich in 2012 by winning the Champions league.
Chelsea are looking for a striker lately in the transfer market and astonishingly reports suggest that Jose Mourinho wants legendary forward Didier Drogba to return to Stamfrod Bridge. The Portuguese signed him for Chelsea in 2004 and since then Blues … Continue reading
Former Blues star Didier Drogba has promised to build five hospitals in his homeland so as to help curing the health problems of children and women in Ivory Coast. The project will fulfill the greatest desire of the Chelsea Legend.
It looks as though, Jose Mourinho’s main target this summer is to land a top quality striker upfront. Chelsea have not been able to get the best out of their expensive forwards, especially in the league over the past few … Continue reading
Galatasaray forward Burak Yilmaz has drawn interest from top Eruopean clubs thanks to his brilliant performances for the Turkish side this season. However, the Manchester United target may as well stay with his current club if they do not opt … Continue reading
Having lost to Portugal in last night’s Euro quarterfinal, Czech forward Milan Baros has opted to retire from international football. At the age of 30, the retirement can be considered premature but Baros could not live up to expectations at … Continue reading