- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Galatasaray
Yesterday, Tottenham registered their 9th win on the trot in the Premier League by beating arch rivals and neighbors Arsenal at White Hart Lane. They are still 4 points behind league leaders Chelsea, who defeated Everton at Goodison Park 0-3.
Tottenham have been fantastic in all the departments this season but they need more quality and depth to challenge the best of teams in the continent next season.
Manchester United have been in top form lately but they are still out of the top four in the Premier League. After spending heavily on quality players last summer, not qualifying for the Champions League will be a massive failure.
Tottenham have been interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma for some time now.
Tottenham seem seriously interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma.
Tottenham are looking to reinforce their squad in the winter transfer window and more than a few quality attacking players have been in the limelight.
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho splashed heavy cash in the summer transfer window and signed a top playmaker in the form of Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Man United boss Jose Mourinho has already reinforced the quality of his attack this summer by signing stars like Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
After a non-productive trip to China, Manchester United will face Galatasaray in a friendly game next.
Manchester United’s last friendly game against Man City was cancelled and the Red Devils will now face Turkish side Galatasaray on 30th July at Ullevi Stadium in Gothenburg, Sweden.