- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Fiorentina
Liverpool must heavily reinforce their team next summer and bring in quality players to progress under the management of German boss Jurgen Klopp.
Tottenham Hotspur ended Chelsea’s 13 game winning run in the league and are in brilliant form at the moment under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Chelsea adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window under Antonio Conte and the results have been fruitful.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and earned top spot yesterday after their sixth win on the trot. What makes their run even more impressive is that Conte’s men have not conceded a single goal in all these … Continue reading
Tottenham Hotspur adequately strengthened their squad in the summer transfer window under the management of Mauricio Pochettino and are currently performing brilliantly in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur are looking to reinforce their midfield this summer and a few top players are in the lime light.
Tottenham Hotspur reinforced their attacking midfield and defense last summer under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Manchester United must reinforce their squad next summer regardless of who is in charge of the club. The Red Devils are already linked with quality players.
Liverpool have to adequately reinforce their squad in the winter transfer window if they are to achieve their objectives this season.
Liverpool have to reinforce their squad to achieve this season’s objectives and so far they have signed Marko Gurjic from Red Star Belgrade in the winter transfer window.