- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing – Not Mbappe
- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
Category Archives: FC Koln
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is in the market to sign a new left wingback and a certain German international is in the limelight.
Having reinforced his defense by signing players like Joel Matip, Loris Karius and Ragnar Klavan, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wants to further strengthen the back line by signing a left back.
So far, Liverpool have reinforced their defense by luring the likes of Joel Matip (Schalke) and Loris Karis (Mainz) from the German Bundesliga this summer.
Liverpool and Tottenham are interested in signing German international Jonas Hector this summer and FC Koln have slapped a huge price tag on their prized asset.
Liverpool must sign a proven quality left back in the summer transfer window and a certain German international is in the lime light.
Since the departure of Norwegian international John Arne Riise, Liverpool have not been able to find a consistent left back.
Liverpool need heavy reinforcements next summer if they are to seriously challenge for the league title and win silverware.
When Klopp joined Liverpool, it was evident that the Reds will be linked to sign numerous German players and that is exactly what is happening at the moment.
Liverpool are in brilliant form at the moment and can still finish the season in the top four to earn CL qualification.
Tottenham must reinforce their squad to have any hope of finishing in top 4 next season and they are already busy with the transfers.