- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Category Archives: Everton
Chelsea started their PL campaign with a shocking defeat against Burnley at Stamford Bridge but bounced back in style to beat Tottenham Hotspur away from home.
Manchester United want to strengthen their attacking department and lately, they have been linked with Ivan Perisic of Inter Milan.
Tottenham Hotspur have so far failed to sign even a single key player in the summer transfer window and Pochettino needs to act swiftly now.
Manchester United have officially agreed a fee to sign Romelu Lukaku from the Toffees in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are looking to sign an out and out striker, someone who will replace Zlatan Ibrahimvic in the starting line up and Alvaro Morata has mainly been in the lime light.
Chelsea signed a teenage striker in the form of Romelu Lukaku few seasons back, however, they never gave him a fair chance at Stamford Bridge.
Spurs have been interested in England international and Everton star Ross Barkley for a very long time and they are still looking to sign him.
Everton playmaker Ross Barkley may end up leaving the Goodison Park in the summer transfer window and the likes of Manchester United and Tottenham are interested in hiring his services.
Jose Mourinho hired the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain last summer and the retired Swedish international proved to be the best goalscorer for them.
Arsenal will collide against Everton on Sunday knowing that even a victory will not be enough to earn them Champions League qualification. The Gunners need Liverpool to slip up against relegated Boro.