- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Everton
Chelsea were already on top of the Barclays premier league before last game but only because of the alphabetical order. However, now the Blues have two points lead as City drew against Everton.
Manchester United and Arsenal may face tough competition from Tottenham in pursuit of Everton’s James McCarthy.
Manchester United are looking for defenders in the winter transfer window and it is highly likely that they will sign at least one.
Last season, under the management of David Moyes, young Adnan Januzaj broke into Manchester United’s first team and quickly became a significant player.
David Moyes turned a champions Manchester United side into a laughing stock last season much to the despair of United faithful.
Louis van Gaal is set to spend heavy sums in the winter transfer window as well to further reinforce Man United’s squad.
Manchester United will face Everton in a crunch contest tomorrow as both sides have started the new season in mediocre form.
Louis van Gaal looks for his first back to back wins for Manchester United when the Red Devils face Everton.
Chelsea are in red hot form at the moment leading premier league table, more importantly leading their rivals by a decent margin early on in the season.
Both Liverpool and Everton have had a torrid start to their premier league campaign and now face each other in the first merseyside derby of this season.