- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Category Archives: England
Tottenham star striker Harry Kane has silenced his critics and proved that he is by no means a one season wonder.
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney has mostly found himself on the treatment table this season and when fit, the England international has been far from his best on the field.
We have had some cracking games during the international break so far and the game between rivals Germany and England was exactly that.
England will face Netherlands and Germany in the international break and questions have been raised on the selection of Arsenal star Theo Walcott.
England will face friendlies against Netherlands and World Champions Germany during the international break.
Leicester City and Tottenham Hotspur have been the two most impressive teams in the Premier League this season and that would not have been possible without the contributions of their star strikers.
Euro 2016 will begin in just over six months. With the qualifying stages wrapping up a few weeks ago, the football world was eagerly awaiting the semi-random decisions about which teams would be grouped together come tournament time.
With Roy Hodgson reportedly set to field strong line-ups in England’s upcoming friendlies against Spain and France, should Stoke City’s in-form Jack Butland start ahead of Joe Hart?
England’s Under-21 side defeated United States of America 1-0 thanks to a goal scored by Manchester United forward James Wilson.
Last Sunday, Roy Hodgson announced his squad for England’s Euro 2016 qualifiers against San Marino and Switzerland. Of the 22 players named, four were strikers, Wayne Rooney, Harry Kane, Theo Walcott and Jamie Vardy.