- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Category Archives: Dortmund
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment with stars like Coutinho, Firmino and Mane scoring and creating goals for fun.
Liverpool have been very active in the summer transfer window and manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few key players.
Tottenham have strengthened their midfield department by signing a strong Kenyan DM in the form of Victor Wanyama. Moreover, the North Londoners have also reinforced the strike-force by luring Dutch forward Vincent Janssen.
Arsenal are looking to adequately reinforce their defense in the summer transfer window and they are linked with few defenders at the moment.
After winning his first pre-season game against Wigan Athletic, new Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will now battle it out against Bundesliga runners-up Borussia Dortmund in the first game of the International Champions Cup.
Manchester United won their first pre-season game under the management of new boss Jose Mourinho by beating Wigan Athletic 2-0 away from home. Will Keane and Andreas Pereira scored the goals for the Red Devils.
So far, Tottenham Hotspur have secured two key signings in the summer transfer window by luring defensive midfielder Victor Wanyama and center forward Vincent Janssen.
Arsenal have secured the signings of two talented youngsters in the form of Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano this summer.
Manchester United are heavily linked with a move to sign Dortmund playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer transfer window.