- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Category Archives: Dortmund
So far, Tottenham Hotspur have secured two key signings in the summer transfer window by luring defensive midfielder Victor Wanyama and center forward Vincent Janssen.
Arsenal have secured the signings of two talented youngsters in the form of Granit Xhaka and Takuma Asano this summer.
Manchester United are heavily linked with a move to sign Dortmund playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan in the summer transfer window.
Another day, another statement from Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s agent Mino Raiola who has been going on and on about his representative’s desire to leave Dortmund and join Manchester United.
Manchester United are linked with top playmakers like Neymar, Draxler and Mkhitaryan. However, the Armenian international is perhaps the main man that the Red Devils want to reinforce their attacking midfield this summer.
Manchester United have been heavily linked with Armenian international and Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhirtaryan.
Arsenal are linked with numerous attackers this summer but not many are better than Armenian international and Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Over the past few days, Manchester United have been heavily linked with a move to sign Armenian international and Dortmund playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Arsenal have been heavily linked with a move to sign Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan but the latest reports will shock the Gunner supporters.
After splashing heavy cash and luring attacking players like Anthony Martial and Memphis Depay last summer, Louis van Gaal’s Man United side could only score 49 league goals.