- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Dortmund
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.
Liverpool have been linked with American international and Dortmund starlet Christian Pulisic for a long time and the rumors have been ever present recently.
Liverpool have been brilliant and it will be fair to say that Coutinho has been their best player this season.
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with star playmakers Ozil and Alexis for quite some time but no official agreement has been signed as yet.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment with stars like Coutinho, Firmino and Mane scoring and creating goals for fun.
Liverpool have been very active in the summer transfer window and manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few key players.
Tottenham have strengthened their midfield department by signing a strong Kenyan DM in the form of Victor Wanyama. Moreover, the North Londoners have also reinforced the strike-force by luring Dutch forward Vincent Janssen.
Arsenal are looking to adequately reinforce their defense in the summer transfer window and they are linked with few defenders at the moment.
After winning his first pre-season game against Wigan Athletic, new Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will now battle it out against Bundesliga runners-up Borussia Dortmund in the first game of the International Champions Cup.