- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Dortmund
Liverpool defeated German giants Bayern Munich in the Audi Cup last night. The Merseysiders completely dominated the game and won the contest 3-0.
Liverpool will need to sign a top quality star if Philippe Coutinho leaves the club in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool do not have quality and depth in their strike-force and in all fairness, they need a top out and out center forward to compete with the best of teams next season.
Liverpool have been without a world class goal-scorer since Luis Suarez left the Anfield club to join Barcelina in 2014.
Liverpool have failed to replace Luis Suarez since he departed the Anfield club to join Barcelona in the summer transfer window of 2014.
Manchester United suffered a major set back in their pursuit of the top four as Arsenal defeated them at the Emirates.
Manchester United are seriously looking to reinforce their attacking department this summer and are linked with a few top quality stars.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.