- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
- Arsenal Ready to Finally Get Versatile $32million Star Signing Done
- Video – Liverpool Duo Involved in Brazil’s 2nd Goal vs Uruguay
- Not Griezmann – Man Utd have Moved in to Sign “Exceptional” Star
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Category Archives: Dortmund
Liverpool have been linked with American international and Dortmund starlet Christian Pulisic for a long time and the rumors have been ever present recently.
Liverpool have been brilliant and it will be fair to say that Coutinho has been their best player this season.
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with star playmakers Ozil and Alexis for quite some time but no official agreement has been signed as yet.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment with stars like Coutinho, Firmino and Mane scoring and creating goals for fun.
Liverpool have been very active in the summer transfer window and manager Jurgen Klopp has signed more than a few key players.
Tottenham have strengthened their midfield department by signing a strong Kenyan DM in the form of Victor Wanyama. Moreover, the North Londoners have also reinforced the strike-force by luring Dutch forward Vincent Janssen.
Arsenal are looking to adequately reinforce their defense in the summer transfer window and they are linked with few defenders at the moment.
After winning his first pre-season game against Wigan Athletic, new Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho will now battle it out against Bundesliga runners-up Borussia Dortmund in the first game of the International Champions Cup.
Manchester United won their first pre-season game under the management of new boss Jose Mourinho by beating Wigan Athletic 2-0 away from home. Will Keane and Andreas Pereira scored the goals for the Red Devils.