- Versatile $59million Star has Verbal Agreement with Liverpool
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Secure Star Signing – He’d Earn $161,000-a-week
- Liverpool are Interested in Signing $239,000-a-week PL Star
- Mourinho has a Goal of Signing $107,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Boss Ready to Offer €100million Star to Liverpool
- Manchester United Prepared to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
- Liverpool are Ready to Sign $203,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Dortmund
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
Liverpool were heavily interested in signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich last summer but the German international left the Bundesliga champions and rejoined Borussia Dortmund.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp perhaps thought that Liverpool have an overcrowded strike-force. So, he let go the likes of Balotelli and Benteke.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Swedish star has been sensational this season.
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.