- Liverpool Prepared to Agree Mammoth $97million Deal – Could Convince Club
- Arturo Vidal Open to joining Manchester United
- Perisic will join Man Utd as Per the Man who Broke Zlatan Deal
- Jose Well Placed to Capture $56million Seleccao Star for Man Utd
- Klopp Hints $52,000-a-week Defender will be Playing for Liverpool Next Season
- Liverpool have Signed Andrew Robertson from Hull City
- Chelsea Agree £110.9million Deals to Secure Signing
Category Archives: Dortmund
Liverpool do not have quality and depth in their strike-force and in all fairness, they need a top out and out center forward to compete with the best of teams next season.
Liverpool have been without a world class goal-scorer since Luis Suarez left the Anfield club to join Barcelina in 2014.
Liverpool have failed to replace Luis Suarez since he departed the Anfield club to join Barcelona in the summer transfer window of 2014.
Manchester United suffered a major set back in their pursuit of the top four as Arsenal defeated them at the Emirates.
Manchester United are seriously looking to reinforce their attacking department this summer and are linked with a few top quality stars.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and are currently leading the goal scoring charts in the Premier League with 61 goals.
After the weekend’s defeat against West Brom, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger should really think about quitting the club after 21 years.
Liverpool were heavily interested in signing Mario Gotze from Bayern Munich last summer but the German international left the Bundesliga champions and rejoined Borussia Dortmund.
Arsenal have been trying to agree a new deal with star playmaker Alexis Sanches but so far they have failed.