- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Category Archives: Dortmund
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League after 23 games and it looks highly likely that they will fail to finish in the top four.
Arsenal may end up losing Alexis Sanchez this month but the Chilean playmaker could be replaced by a world class star in the form of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Arsenal must replace Alexis Sanchez with a top quality star and Dortmund’s Aubameyang has been in the lime light.
Arsenal are 23 points behind league leaders Manchester City and 5 points behind fourth placed Liverpool. It looks likely that the Gunners will once again fail to qualify for the Champions League through the PL.
Liverpool have not been able to replace Luis Suarez since the Uruguayan international left to join Barca in 2014.
Liverpool have been fantastic in the attacking third this season and yesterday, they defeated Brighton 5-1 away from home to move into the top 4.
Liverpool have improved their attacking department by signing Salah and Solanke but their strike-force clearly lacks quality and depth.
Manchester United have been trying to sign a wide player all summer long but so far, they have not been able to achieve this objective.
Liverpool fans will be delighted with the news going on in the media that Barcelona have agreed terms of contract with Dortmund star Ousmane Dembele. This might be a sign that the La Liga side will not pursue Coutinho.
Liverpool may end up losing star playmaker Philippe Coutinho this summer to Barcelona if reports in the media are anything to go by.