- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
- Hazard Out – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Dortmund
Last month, the Reds did not reinforce their squad in the transfer window and struggled badly. Going into the New Year, Liverpool were Chelsea’s closest title rivals. Now, they are virtually out of the title race.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp perhaps thought that Liverpool have an overcrowded strike-force. So, he let go the likes of Balotelli and Benteke.
Arsenal have been trying to renew Alexis Sanchez’s contract for a long time now but they have failed to reach an agreement with the Chilean international as yet.
Last summer, Manchester United signed a world class striker in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the Swedish star has been sensational this season.
Tottenham are looking to sign an attacking midfielder this month and a few quality players are linked with the North Londoners.
Liverpool have been linked with American international and Dortmund starlet Christian Pulisic for a long time and the rumors have been ever present recently.
Liverpool have been brilliant and it will be fair to say that Coutinho has been their best player this season.
Arsenal have been looking to seal new deals with star playmakers Ozil and Alexis for quite some time but no official agreement has been signed as yet.
Arsenal have been looking to sign a world class striker since Robin van Persie left the club for Manchester United in 2011 but the Gunners have failed to do so.
Liverpool have the best attack in the Premier League at the moment with stars like Coutinho, Firmino and Mane scoring and creating goals for fun.