- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Crystal Palace
Arsenal need to earn all three points against Crystal Palace to move back to 5th place in the Barclays Premier League table.
Arsenal ended their three game run without a win with a 3-0 victory over West Ham United in the midweek contest at the Emirates.
Tottenham Hotspur are back in the title race after Chelsea’s defeat against Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Runaway leaders Chelsea will collide against an in form Crystal Palace side when the Premier League returns this weekend.
Tottenham have two top quality playmakers in their squad in the form of Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen. The duo are absolutely irreplaceable.
Under the management of Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham have performed well in the Premier League yet again, but they failed big time in the European competitions this season.
Tottenham have been interested in signing Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha for a long time now and they are still looking to lure him.
Tottenham splashed the cash in the summer transfer window and hired the services of a top quality defensive midfielder by luring Victor Wanyama from Southampton.
Yesterday, Tottenham bounced back from 2-0 down to beat Wycombe Wanderers in the fourth round of the FA Cup. Next up, they face Sunderland away from home in the Premier League.
Bournemouth and Crystal Palace will collide at the Vitality Stadium in the Premier League on 31st January.