- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Crystal Palace
Manchester United will remain 6th no matter what happens today and therefore, Mourinho has opted to start a very weak side with majority of the youngsters in the lineup vs Crystal Palace.
For Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s final PL game is pretty much meaningless. He opted to use weakened teams against Arsenal, Spurs and Southampton and ended up earning just one point.
Chelsea won their game against Southampton last night and have stretched their lead at the top of the table to 7 points.
Manchester United are winning their game against Burnley (2-0) at the moment and should be able to earn all three points.
Liverpool are in pole position to finish in the top four and earn Champions League qualification. Next up, the Reds will collide against Crystal Palace.
Liverpool’s sad treatment of Sakho makes absolutely no sense. The French international arrived late for a training session, got the punishment, paid the fine but then Klopp opted to sideline him from the first team as well.
Arsenal need to earn all three points against Crystal Palace to move back to 5th place in the Barclays Premier League table.
Arsenal ended their three game run without a win with a 3-0 victory over West Ham United in the midweek contest at the Emirates.
Tottenham Hotspur are back in the title race after Chelsea’s defeat against Crystal Palace at the weekend.
Runaway leaders Chelsea will collide against an in form Crystal Palace side when the Premier League returns this weekend.