- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: Crystal Palace
Was anyone really shocked when Crystal Palace gave Frank de Boer the boot after just four games in charge?
Liverpool have conceded 4 goals in the first two games of the season and they must solve the defensive dilemma sooner rather than later if they want to challenge for big prizes this season.
Manchester United will remain 6th no matter what happens today and therefore, Mourinho has opted to start a very weak side with majority of the youngsters in the lineup vs Crystal Palace.
For Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s final PL game is pretty much meaningless. He opted to use weakened teams against Arsenal, Spurs and Southampton and ended up earning just one point.
Chelsea won their game against Southampton last night and have stretched their lead at the top of the table to 7 points.
Manchester United are winning their game against Burnley (2-0) at the moment and should be able to earn all three points.
Liverpool are in pole position to finish in the top four and earn Champions League qualification. Next up, the Reds will collide against Crystal Palace.
Liverpool’s sad treatment of Sakho makes absolutely no sense. The French international arrived late for a training session, got the punishment, paid the fine but then Klopp opted to sideline him from the first team as well.
Arsenal need to earn all three points against Crystal Palace to move back to 5th place in the Barclays Premier League table.
Arsenal ended their three game run without a win with a 3-0 victory over West Ham United in the midweek contest at the Emirates.