- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
Category Archives: Crystal Palace
Arsenal failed to beat West Brom in the Premier League and are now three points behind Liverpool, who occupy the final CL qualification spot at the moment.
Arsenal will collide against Crystal Palace tomorrow night and they need all three points to keep up in the race for the top four.
Arsenal may sell star playmakers Ozil and Alexis in the upcoming winter transfer window and the duo must be replaced by quality stars.
Chelsea will collide against Crystal Palace when the Premier League returns this weekend and the Blues should be considered favorites to earn all three points.
Was anyone really shocked when Crystal Palace gave Frank de Boer the boot after just four games in charge?
Liverpool have conceded 4 goals in the first two games of the season and they must solve the defensive dilemma sooner rather than later if they want to challenge for big prizes this season.
Manchester United will remain 6th no matter what happens today and therefore, Mourinho has opted to start a very weak side with majority of the youngsters in the lineup vs Crystal Palace.
For Jose Mourinho, Manchester United’s final PL game is pretty much meaningless. He opted to use weakened teams against Arsenal, Spurs and Southampton and ended up earning just one point.
Chelsea won their game against Southampton last night and have stretched their lead at the top of the table to 7 points.
Manchester United are winning their game against Burnley (2-0) at the moment and should be able to earn all three points.